Before you start your reservation online:
If you would rather speak to a real person or if you aren’t offered your desired time online, please call us. We’d love to talk to you and assist you any way we can.
What are we looking for?
An original design for a men’s, women’s or unisex t-shirt incorporating Duke’s Beach House and the holiday/Christmas season on Maui.
The subjects could be Hawaiian flora, fauna or natural elements; holiday graphics; icons of the Maui lifestyle; Duke’s Beach House and Duke Kahanamoku’ s interests. Depictions of Duke Kahanamoku himself are not encouraged.
The deadline for all entries is Friday, October 12, 2018.
Entry forms can be downloaded here or picked up at Duke’s Beach House.
1. The school that the keiki with the winning design attends will receive $500 cash.
2. The entrant with the winning design will receive a $100 promotional voucher valid at Duke’s Beach House Maui.
3. The honorable mention entrants, as chosen by the management of Duke’s Beach House Maui, will each receive a $25 promotional voucher valid at Duke’s Beach House Maui.
How to Submit Your Design
Complete the entry form. Mail or deliver the completed form with a hard copy of your design or a digital version of your design on disc to:
Duke’s Beach House
130 Kai Malina Parkway
Lahaina, HI 96761
*No design will be accepted without a completed entry form accompanying it.
1. The digital designs must be provided on disc to the following specifications:
Minimum 300 dpi. Include all required fonts, art and image files.
Accepted Mac Platform Applications: Acrobat pdf/x-1a, InDesign cs, Illustrator 9.0 or higher, Quark Xpress versions 4.0-7.0
Graphic Formats: eps, tiff, Photoshop tiff or eps files, minimum 300 dpi at actual size used, images flattened and saved with no compression
2. The entrant and all persons involved in creating the design must be 14 years of age or younger and must have the consent of a parent or legal guardian to participate in the contest.
3. Designs must not contain any copyrighted material.
4. Designs must be the entrant’s original creation.
5. Designs cannot contain any profanity, offensive language, nudity or otherwise objectionable material, the determination of which is solely at the discretion of Duke’s Beach House.
6. All designs submitted become the sole property of Duke’s Beach House and T S Restaurants, including all copyrights to the design.
7. Duke’s Beach House reserves the right to reject, not to use or make available for public viewing, or at any time remove any design that Duke’s Beach House finds unsuitable for any reason at its sole discretion.
8. Duke’s Beach House reserves the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, and re-use, the submitted design to manufacture and sell apparel, and publish printed materials of the design in which the submitted design may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction.
9. The entrant has no right to examine or approve the completed apparel or printed matter to which the design may be applied.
10. Multiple entries are allowed.
11. All submitted designs may be used for promotional purposes by Duke’s Beach House and T S Restaurants.
Email us at email@example.com