Before you start your reservation online:
If you would rather speak to a real person or if you aren’t offered your desired time online, please call us. We’d love to talk to you and assist you any way we can.
Duke’s Beach House is seeking original designs for its keiki menu. The winning artwork will be featured as the coloring page of the next keiki menu, and the winning designer will win dinner for 4 at Duke’s Beach House, valued at $200! Suggested themes include the beach, ocean animals, tropical flowers and surfing. Artwork should be drawn as an ‘outline’, so that the inside may be colored by kids that eat at Duke’s. The deadline for all entries is August 31, 2019. Click here for the entry form and menu template.
Duke’s Beach House management will select the winning design which will be announced at dukesmaui.com and the Duke’s Beach House Facebook page on September 13, 2019.
The winning designer will win dinner for 4 at Duke’s Beach House, valued at $200.
Turn in the completed entry to any Duke’s staff. No design will be accepted without a completed form accompanying it.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
1. Designs must not contain any copyrighted material.
2. Designs must be the entrant’s original creation.
3. All designs submitted become the sole property of Duke’s Beach House and T S Restaurants, including all copyrights to the design.
4. Duke’s Beach House reserves the unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, and re-use, the submitted design to manufacture and publish printed materials of the design in which the submitted design may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction.
5. The entrant has no right to examine or approve the completed printed matter to which the design may be applied.
6. Multiple entries are allowed.
7. All submitted designs may be used for promotional purposes by Duke’s Beach House and T S Restaurants.